September 20, 2009

First blood

Well here I am, starting what Ive been wanting to do for months now. I have finally got this blog thingamajig going. Anyways, this blog will be more focused on the extreme side of MTB, Ie Slopestyle, Downhill, Freeride etc.

Now I will focus on the local Slopestyling scene, around where I live there have been a few new jump spots and a smattering of northshore development (MTB obstacle course made from wood), I am also in the process of designing a jump park in my back yard.

Freeride is a section that is hard to measure growth in, because you dont necessarily need tracks that are publicised, the genre is more about getting out and doing more riding than building and letting nature do the building.
The local Dh scene is coming on strong with more and more tracks emerging, I have still to try most of them but I am getting there. Some of the tracks I have ridden have been absolutely brilliant, sadly though I have discovered some that have not been maintained well enough.

Thats all, I have now taken my first blogging blood.
Peety

1 comment:

  1. Love it Peet - but be careful when you're doing that slopestyling!

    ReplyDelete