September 20, 2009

Internet Coverage.

Just one extra little note. I have been hooked on the internet of late, the internet has made the spread of MTB news almost instant.
 Just today I went on to http://www.dirtmag.co.uk/ and found out the winner of the fourcross final in round eight of the world cup, the fourcross final only happened last night and I was able to see that Jared Graves of Australia had won this morning. Like wise I will be able to see who won the downhill, that is happening today, early tommorow morning. 
The internet coverage of the world cup also allows me to see the weird, crazy and quirky side of the races.


For example today I discovered that a gorrila crashed the World Cup and was posing for photos. Although I suspect it was merely a man in a gorrila suit, but the interenet just said gorrila so it must be true, right? 

Thats all Folks.
Peety

2 comments:

  1. hahaha peet good research but also you can see most international downhill/freeride and XC events live on http://freecaster.tv/ and watch repeats of the races

    ReplyDelete
  2. first of all is this dan. and i did know that but my computer is really slow so freecaster doesnt work here

    ReplyDelete